Enjoy a delicious serving of a classic breakfast, any time of the day with our Angus Beef Tapa!
Made fresh and oozing with savory flavor, it comes in 3 variants (Salty, Sweet, and Spicy) to make sure your cravings are met and fully satisfied.
Serving Size Guideline (Appetites May Differ Since We Serve Deliciousness): Mama V determines her dishes and serving sizes with the Filipino style of eating in mind. Enjoying SEVERAL fiesta-sized dishes among family, friends, colleagues and people we love to share our life stories with over a delicious meal! Just you and a friend, order a Small. A cozy group of 4, order a Medium. A bigger group of 6-8, order a Large.
- Cooked and Ready to Eat.
1 Pack MAMA V Delicious Angus Beef Tapa.
1 pinch margarine, butter or olive oil (any oil of your preference).
1 small to medium-sized cooking pan.
1. Heat pan to medium heat and add cooking oil above.
2. Once oil is heated, add leftover Angus Beef Tapa.
3. Fry for just 1-2 minutes and serve.
1. Heat pan to low heat and add cooking oil above.
2. Once oil is heated, add 1 pack Angus Beef Tapa.
3. Change heat from low to medium.
4. Fry for 5 minutes or until meat is evenly browned.
5. For crispier tapa, fry for 7 minutes or until edges of the meat are lightly charred, but not burned.
6. Take meat out of the pan and serve with a side of white or fried rice,eggs and vinegar.